End User License Agreement
The End User License Agreement (EULA) is included in the Product download package. By installing, copying, or otherwise using DSWshop Data Systems products, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the End User License Agreement (EULA).
All licenses are issued instantly upon receipt of payment. Should your payment be rejected or turn out to be fraudulent, the license will be suspended and you will be expected to re-issue payment in the full amount and any fees incurred. DSWshop Data Systems professional services usually take between 24-72 hours for completion, but at peak times such as new releases, they may take slightly longer.
Software License Policy
The Software is supplied by DSWshop Data Systems and is licensed, not sold, under the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA) and DSWshop Data Systems reserves all rights not expressly granted to you. DSWshop Data Systems retains the ownership of the Software.
- DSWshop Data Systems grants you a license to use one copy of the Software. You may not modify or disable any licensing or control features of the Software.
- This Software is licensed to operate on only one domain.
- Only one company may use the Software for its intended purpose on the domain. This company may not sell the products or services of other companies in the capacity of an on-line mall or buyer service. If more than one company wishes to use the Software they must purchase a separate license.
Software License Transfer Policy
DSWshop Data Systems allows owned licenses bought directly from DSWshop Data Systems to be sold and transferred between people. Licenses obtained through a DSWshop Data Systems reseller cannot be resold. Before any sale or transfer, the seller should contact DSWshop Data Systems to notify of such transaction. Once the transaction has taken place, both the buyer and seller should contact DSWshop Data Systems to arrange the transfer and payment of the $50 for license transfer fee. A license can only be resold once (1 time). Addons may be transferred between licenses within your own client account but not resold or transferred to any other clients account.
Software License Restrictions
READ CAREFULLY. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA), including the WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS, LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY, and TERMINATION PROVISIONS. If you do not agree to the terms of this End User License Agreement (EULA) do not install or use the Software.
- By accepting this User License Agreement (EULA), you are agreeing not to reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software Application, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
- You are the exclusive licensee of the Software and sharing any source code of the Software with any individual or entity is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
- Modifying any portion of the Software source code or asking any individual or entity to modify the Software source code other than DSWshop Data Systems is a violation of copyright laws and international treaties and cause for license termination.
- If you upgrade the Software to a higher version of the Software, this End User License Agreement (EULA) is terminated and your rights shall be limited to the End User License Agreement (EULA) associated with the higher version.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not except without DSWshop Data Systems express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
All title and copyrights in and to the Software (including, without limitation, any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Software Application), the accompanying media and printed materials, and any copies of the Software are owned by DSWshop Data Systems. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material, subject to the provisions of this End User License Agreement (EULA).
Software Distribution and Backups
- DISTRIBUTION OF THE REGISTERED VERSION OF THE Software IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED and is a violation of United States copyright laws and international treaties punishable by severe criminal and civil penalties.
- You may make copies of the Registered Version of the Software for backup purposes only. All backup copies must be an exact copy of the original Software.
DSWshop Data Systems is not responsible for any problems resulting from improper or inadequate maintenance or configuration, software or interface routines or functions NOT developed by DSWshop Data Systems. Including unauthorized specifications for the Software; improper site preparation or maintenance, Beta Software, encryption mechanisms or routines. Good data processing procedure dictates that any program be thoroughly be tested with non-critical data before relying on it. The user must assume all risk(s) by using the Software. IN NO EVENT WILL DSWSHOP DATA SYSTEMS OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT OR LOST SAVINGS) OR OTHER DAMAGE WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE EVEN IF A DSWSHOP DATA SYSTEMS REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY. Some states or provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Refunds are only issued for software failure. Refunds are not issued for server failure/hosting issues, lack of features or if your server does not meet the Software Requirements. Refunds are determined on individual circumstances and only issued once our technical staff determine that DSWshop Data Systems has a fault causing it to not run on your server. Installation charges are not refundable under any circumstances. Refunds are not available after 30 days from the purchase date.
DSWshop Data Systems collect your personal information when you make an order on DSWshop Data System's website. This information is kept in DSWshop Data System's database for DSWshop Data Systems own use but will never be given or sold to any other parties. All our customers are automatically subscribed to DSWshop Data System's mailing announcements. Announcements are sent out from time to time regarding new releases, new products or services DSWshop Data Systems may have available, upcoming releases and/or features. External Links